1 cup of granulated sugar
1 cup of peanut butter (I usually go with chunky, but that’s you’re call)
Chocolate chips / mini Reese’s cups / Hershey kisses, etc. (get as creative as you want!)
A pinch of love
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. In a medium sized bowl, mix together the sugar and egg
3. Add the cup of peanut butter and mix it all together well
4. Separate the “dough” into little balls, and place them on a cookie sheet (spray with cooking spray beforehand if it’s not non-stick)
5. Add any extra toppings and make it fun!
6. Bake for about 11-14 minutes (depending on how big your chunks of “dough” are…I usually keep them in closer to 11 minutes because I don’t mind extra gooeyness)
7. Let them cool for a few minutes, and then dig in!
What I love about this recipe is that it’s very basic. Very much like Anjé clothing, it’s up to you to dress it up, and make it your own (and enjoy endlessly, of course)!